Imprint - Hotel Deutsches Haus Braunschweig
Hotel Deutsches Haus OHG
Managing Director and responsible for the content:
Lars Osten-Göbel und Thorsten Osten-Göbel
Telefon: +49 (0) 531 / 12 00 - 0
Telefax: +49 (0) 531 / 12 00 - 444
VAT number acc. Section 27a UStG:
DE 258 131 548
Register Court: Amtsgericht Braunschweig
Registration number: HRA 8021
Conception, layout & implementation
Advertising is our way!
Photos Coferences: pressmaster - Fotolia.com, Zsolt Nyulaszi - Fotolia.com
Photos "Best of Braunschweig":
- Altstadtmarkt Blaue Stunde: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Gerald Grote
- Bürgerpark: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Daniel Möller
- Burgplatz Blaue Stunde: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Steffen und Bach GmbH
- Eintracht Braunschweig: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Daniel Möller
- Festival Theaterformen: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Sandra Wille
- Herzog Anton Ulrich-Museum: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Daniel Möller
- Karneval: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Daniel Möller
- Kohlmarkt: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Daniel Möller
- Oker Tretboot: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Steffen und Bach GmbH
- Pop meets Classic: undercover GmbH/Lars Peters
- Rathausturm Dom: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Markus Hörster
- Rizzi House: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Gerald Grote
- Schloss-Arkaden: Typusmedia Werbeagentur
- Schloss Richmond: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Daniel Möller
- Staatstheater: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH/Stefan Koch
- Weihnachtsmarkt: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH
The contents of this website are created with great care. However, the author assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user's own risk. Liability claims against the author, in the case of damage of a material or immaterial nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded, unless the author has shown that there is no intentional or grossly negligent fault. All offers are without obligation. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete sections of the pages or the entire online offer without prior notice, or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. With the mere use of the website of the author, no contractual relationship is concluded between the user and the author.
2. External links
This website contains links to third party websites (external links). This site is subject to the liability of the operator. The author has checked the external content on the initial linking of the external links to determine whether any legal violations exist. At that time, no violations were evident. The author has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. Setting external links does not mean that the author owns the content behind the link or link. A constant control of the external links is not reasonable for the author without concrete references to legal violations. With knowledge of legal offenses however such external links are deleted immediately.
3. Copyright and ancillary copyright
The contents published on this website are subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the author or the respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete sides is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
4. Data protection
By visiting the website of the author information about the access (date, time, page viewed) can be stored. These data do not belong to the personal data, but are anonymized. They are evaluated for statistical purposes only. A transfer to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place.
The author expressly points out that the transmission of data on the Internet (for example in the case of communication by e-mail) has security gaps and can not be completely protected against access by third parties.
The use of the contact details of the imprint for commercial advertising is expressly not desired, unless the author had previously given his written consent or there is already a business relationship. The author and all persons named on this website hereby object to any commercial use and disclosure of their data.
Insofar as special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the aforementioned numbers 1 to 4, express reference is made to this at the appropriate place. In this case, the special conditions of use apply in each individual case.